Join the Demand Driven Revolution!
In the age of Amazon and globalization, every manufacturing business has to up its efficiency to stay competitive. You must be able to reduce time to shipment and increase throughput, while using fewer employees.
Our unique demand driven planning system is a breakthrough, allowing any company to succeed without the need for outside assistance, onsite training, or custom programming.
No amount of training or custom programming can make up for the inherent flaws of traditional isolated planning methods. We have seen company after company throw employees and money at their planning silos to try to improve their business. The path forward is to commit to the DBA demand driven system that delivers increased throughput while using less staff.
Best ROI in the Industry
- Our comprehensive solution replaces isolated planning silos and custom programs
- Significantly reduces overhead employees (programmers, consultants, cost accountants, schedulers, and trainers)
- Removing the “bull whip” effect reduces complexity throughout your organization
- Easy and transparent execution – priority based activities eliminate the conflicting messages of traditional scheduling.
- Self-adjusting WIP accounting with no need for costly period-end reconciliation procedures
Designed for Self-Implementation
- Startup Wizard guides you through our proven self-implementation methodology
- Keeping your financial general ledger intact significantly reduces the complexity of system startup
- All GL posting in DBA is determined by settings in the Account Assignments screen so that sales and manufacturing personnel are never exposed to accounting setup or posting decisions.
- Commit to your item settings, and there is no need for extensive ongoing training or DBA specific expertise
No Disruption to Your Accounting Processes
Keep using your accounting system for receivables, payables, banking, payroll, and financial reporting. DBA handles manufacturing accounting issues such as labor and manufacturing overhead costing and work in process tracking.
- No accounting conversion greatly simplifies system implementation
- Transfers AR/AP vouchers and GL totals to your accounting system
- Absorption accounting – absorbs labor and manufacturing overhead costs into inventory and cost of goods sold
- Tracks inventory and work in process with no period end adjustments
The Small Business Alternative to ERP
Any small business can use DBA’s demand driven MRP software to dramatically boost manufacturing efficiency with a process workflow scaled for smaller companies.
- Web-based sales model enables small business pricing
- Small business MRP software vs. over-complicated ERP
- Simple workflow processes vs. large enterprise design
- Startup wizard vs. high implementation costs
- No accounting conversion vs. total accounting makeover